Learn how to set up product and service items you buy and sell.
SalesGURU Online has everything you need to manage your inventory. Track what’s on hand, get alerts when it’s time to restock and see insights on what you buy and sell. You can also enter non-inventory products and services so you can quickly add them to your sales forms. We’ll help you set it all up and get going.
Add product or service to your invoice or purchase order
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Product and services.
- Select the Create product button.
- Fill in Product or service information (Item code, name, price, cost etc.)
- If you want to show the product on your purchase order form tick Buy this
- If you want to show the product on your sales form (invoice) tick Sell this
- If you don’t want to track inventory keep Track inventory unticked.
- Enter Minimum Quantity level for that product, which enables us to notify you when inventory goes below the entered level.
- Reorder Quantity is the optimum inventory level you would like to have if a new purchase order has arrived for that product.
- Select Create Product button to save the product.