Learn how and when to create a sales receipt.
In SalesGURU, create a sales receipt any time your customer immediately pays for products or services at the time of sale. This is in contrast to invoices, which you give to customers who plan to pay for their purchases later on. Here’s how to create sales receipts and send them to your customer.
Create and send a sales receipt
- Select + Button at top of the page.
- Select Sales receipt.
- Select the customer from the Customer dropdown. Note: If you haven’t set them up in SalesGURU yet, select Customers from side menu and select Create Customer.
- Enter the sales info, such as the payment method.
- Enter line items for the products and services you sold.
- When you’re done, select Create to save the Sales receipt.