A purchase order is the contract between buyer and seller agreeing to purchase whatever goods or services are being bought.
Create and save a purchase order
- Select +Button at top of the page.
- Select Purchase order
- Complete the purchase order fields.
- Enter the delivery address in message display text box if needed.
- When you’re done, select Create to save the Purchase order.
The purchase order is saved as a draft – until you approve the purchase order.
Approve the purchase order
- Click Purchase order Number of the relevant draft PO.
- Re-check Purchase order details with the actual receive stock.
- If there is a variance, edit it accordingly.
- Click the Receive Stock button to Complete the purchase order .
Once the purchase order is confirmed inventory items will be added to the inventory count.