Learn how to set up estimates in SalesGURU Online. Create an estimate when you want to give your customer a quote, bid, or proposal for work you plan to do. The form looks similar to an invoice, but has a different purpose – it helps you start discussing details with your customer. When the work is done and you’re ready to invoice your customer, you can convert the estimate to an invoice so you don’t enter…
- Still, facing problems in getting paid?
- Create and print a delivery note
- How to pay yourself as a sole proprietor
- What is account reconciliation?
- Want to Grow your Revenue? Start by Investing in Employees
- The best invoice apps in Sri Lanka for small businesses: 8 apps to make your life easier
- How to record a payment for an invoice
- 2 Common Financial Issues Small Businesses Face