Invoices are tried and true system. Way back before indoor plumbing, paper, or even the alphabet was invented, humans were sending each other invoices to keep track of their accounts. These ancient cuneiform tablets don’t bear much resemblance to the invoices we have now, with logos and account numbers, but the same information was being conveyed. What is an Invoice? An invoice is a bill for an account between a buyer and a seller indicating…
- Still, facing problems in getting paid?
- Create and print a delivery note
- How to pay yourself as a sole proprietor
- What is account reconciliation?
- Want to Grow your Revenue? Start by Investing in Employees
- The best invoice apps in Sri Lanka for small businesses: 8 apps to make your life easier
- How to record a payment for an invoice
- 2 Common Financial Issues Small Businesses Face